Since I have finished the main GUI of my first Flashcard app I will need to start working on getting the SQLite Database created and working. Using SQLite Database Browser I have created a test database that is small and has at all the different kinds of information in it that I will need to test the function of. I have the _id field, a word category field, English word field, Spanish word field, a note field for future use, and a mark field to set words for future studying.

Now comes the fun part. Figuring out what features I want and need in order to get the SQLite Database created in android and work the way I want it to. I will be going over what I have learned in a future post and I am planing on making a page that covers everything in great detail on working with an SQLite Database in Android.

Advertisements